Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday

Bowties with sausage and sage (recipe in the comments November 4, 2007)
Salad with balsamic dressing

Hot tea
M & Ms
______________________________________________________________
This is fall. Warm pasta with tomatoes and chicken sausage and SAGE. In fact we increased the amount of sage we used this time, since we have a bumper crop still. It was even better than usual. The rain and cool weather have continued - in fact we never even made it to the mid-50s today. The warm pasta and obligate glass of red wine were very welcome. I'm already excited about my lunch tomorrow :)

Prep Notes
Difficulty: Easy
Chopping: Onion
Time: 25 minutes
Make ahead: I was working at home today and so I made the sauce before I went to pick upthe boys. We made pasta when we got home and, presto, dinner!

Reaction:
"Rainy day perfection" OR "Sage is my best friend!"

The kid report:
Direct quote: "You know the thing about this dinner? I just LOVE it!"

Not kidding :)

No comments: