Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saturday

Zucchini curry (recipe in the comments from November 16, 2007)
Red and white radishes (from the farmer's market!) with yogurt blue cheese dressing

A BIG pot of hot tea
______________________________________________________________
The cold still clings. We had a LOVELY Sunday, but my cold is still very much with us and driving me crazy. I think I have become addicted to Sudafed and Vicks infused kleenex. I'm not enjoying my weekend time the way I should. That said, this was a lovely day. We went to the zoo and enjoyed our backyard and T had a great time. The curry from tonight is a welcome dinner though - warm and comforting - for my throat. The radishes are from our first trip to the farmer's market and were WONDERFUL! What a joy to have back!

Prep Notes
Difficulty: Moderate
Chopping: Garlic, ginger, onion, zucchini, cilantro
Time: 40 minutes
Make ahead: Saves and even freezes well.

Reaction
J: "Zucchini joy!"
M: "This curry is GOOD."

No comments: