Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday

M & J's famous purple pasta (recipe in the comments from March 21, 2009)
French green beans with bacon and red onion

Hot tea
Cake!
______________________________________________________________
My mom, a fellow beet lover, arrived today and I have been dying to share this recipe with her. As an invention of M's and mine I am proud of this one and VERY sure that she would love it as much as we do. Anyway, the meal was a HUGE hit. My mom LOVED it. I still can't believe how well it turns out and how easy it is.

Prep Notes
Difficulty: Super easy
Chopping: Nothing, but you do need a Cuisinart or blender.
Time: 25 minutes
Make ahead: Make the sauce whenever and toss with hot pasta and cheese just before serving.

Reaction:
"We're purple, pasta eaters!"

The kid report:
Two bowls. Very happy boy.

No comments: