Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tuesday

Spicy Basque-style tofu (recipe in the comments from July 5, 2009)
Saffron rice (recipe in the comments from July 5, 2009)
Grilled squashes, eggplant, and onion

Hot tea
______________________________________________________________
We obviously just made this last month, so it's a fast repeat, but when we had it I thought that my Dad and stepmom would love this dinner, so I noted that we should have it during their visit. This also gave me the opportunity to try out our post-meal edits while I still remember the original. All mild chilies is a definite improvement. The whole meal was enjoyed by all and seemed to turn out especially perfectly. Too yummy.

Prep Notes
Difficulty: Easy
Chopping: Tofu, olives, parsley, grilling veggies halved
Time: 35 minutes
Make ahead: I'd do this last minute.

Reaction
J: "Good enough for a quick repeat!"
M: "Even better than last time!"

No comments: