Monday, December 31, 2007

Saturday - New Year's Eve Dinner out at Zingerman's Roadhouse in Ann Arbor

Special six course dinner with wine pairings (pdf of menu)
______________________________________________________________
Holy God. This was an amazing dinner and there's very little else I can say about it. Amazing food, amazing wine, amazing service, amazing information about the food and wine. This is a New Year's to remember. I couldn't ask for a more festive, friendly way to spend the holiday. I am blessed to live mere blocks from this establishment. As another major snow storm comes to our neck of the woods, I tuck myself in pleased with the end to2007 and awaiting the snow covered start to 2008. Happy New Year everyone!

Reaction
J: "Wow."
M: "Beyond decadent."
L: "A thoughtful, intelligent presentation of near perfect food."

No comments: